Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Spicy Amitabh Bachchan to take Bigg Boss to another level Pictures


Spicy Amitabh Bachchan to take Bigg Boss to another level PicturesIndian television couldn ¹ easily become even bigger than this. As the channel Colors' CEO Rjaesh Kamat says, It's Bollywood Ka Boss encounters Bigg Boss'. Amitabh Bachchan has agreed to play a very special role in the third season of Bigg Boss, which begins in October. This aspect of B à ¨ Big TV seconds after the spectacular Kaun Banega Crorepati. And therefore crucial. Negotiations between the Big Band colors were frantically until the end of this week. Finally, on Friday the team colors ¬ direct to Milan to announce the presence of Big B on show.Says Kamat, Why © Mr Bachchan One might ask. After the success of Season 2 we needed to take Bigg Boss to another level. We went to the drawing board and! concluded that the only way we could take the show move has been higher by introducing the concept of the Philosopher Pop. Previously we had the anchors commenting on what happens in Bigg Boss. Now the debate will shift to a dinner at the table introspective. © Why were the competitors to do what they were doing .. What were their motives Etc etc. We need a prophetic voice would be heard and taken seriously. Frankly, if Mr Bachchan did not agree that we would have demolished the concept of pop-philosopher on the show. directors and screenwriters are making a beeline for Singapore. But the Big B's second major attempt after KBC, after years of a domestic public offer and non-fiction to say that now lean toward ¨ in the mood for the average home for a while Not at all, says B. Big I finished my film assignments pending à ¨ and then came here. My trip to Singapore move has been planned well in advance. The next part of the film are crystallizing.In meantime I took the Big! g Boss because I thought I would © be a persuasive voice of re! ason for the show. I'm not the host or anchor. I have a totally different function, as a commentator who could connect with the audience without speaking in front of them. Surprises icon saying that à ¨ nervous. One might think that KBC was difficult because pià ¹ © this was my first time on television. But no. Every time I make something new and you intend to launch a new film project too, I have butterflies in my stomach. I am glad this shows why ©, à ¨ as KBC was conceptualized and produced by the best minds and some of the best psychologists. So they are in safe hands. Del.Icio.Us Tags: Amitabh levelTechnorati Tags: Actress levelBollywood Amitabh